For Sale: A1 923 Elite with IntelliQuilter

The place to discuss Long Arm Quilting

Moderators: Brenda J, Jen Alexander

For Sale: A1 923 Elite with IntelliQuilter

Postby Shannon Hicks » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Price: $21,000

I am currently making some exciting changes in my life and my very gently used A1 Longarm Model 923 Elite with IntelliQuilter is for sale. I have quilted less than 50 quilts on it, only 4 since my dealer, Megan Best, went through it and gave it a clean bill of health!

My Elite comes with Ergo Grip fully repositioning handles, Ergo Lift â„¢ Hydraulic Lift System with Remote Control, Stitch Riteâ„¢ Stitch Regulator with Needle Positioner, Normal, Cruise, Baste modes, Batting Access Lifting Lever, Laser Light & Stylus, King Base, Batting Storage Bar, Bobbin Winder, 15 Bobbins, 1 Extra Bobbin Case, Needles, Pantograph Patterns, Stewart Plank Maintenance Video, and Manual. Also included are "Red Snappers" for quick loading of your quilts.

The IntelliQuilter comes loaded with the latest software, which includes Record, Split, and Smooth (great for making your own patterns and editing others), and editing tools such as distort, magnet and shape shift; and features including Path Pattern, Line Pattern, Fan Pattern, and Echo Pattern, and Computer Arts patterns, and "Pattern Contour" to create a "no-sew zone" or clipping block. Switching from computer guided to hand guided is a quick click of the button. This IQ comes loaded with over 700 patterns, with over $3,500 worth of my own commercial patterns, many no longer available for purchase.

Delivery and set up available here in Washington, and may be negotiated for Idaho and Oregon.

This is an excellent system at a GREAT price.

Shannon M. Hicks

Piece and Joy Quilting
http://www.pieceandjoyquilting.com
*Perfectly Imperfect Digitized Designs for the Discerning Quilter*[/size]
Shannon Hicks

Re: For Sale: A1 923 Elite with IntelliQuilter

Postby adore2quilt » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello!
Newbie here...I am looking for an A-1 quilting machine. I am in Ontario, Canada. I wish I was closer. May I ask why are you selling? What machine are you getting to replace this one with?
Kathleen
adore2quilt

Return to Welcome to Our Long Arm Discussion Forum