APQS Ultimate I with Compuquilter for sale

The place to discuss Long Arm Quilting

Moderators: Brenda J, Jen Alexander

APQS Ultimate I with Compuquilter for sale

Postby zeke » Fri May 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Good day all,

This is a 2001 APQS Ultimate I with a Compuquilter ready to be installed. The machine has a lower thread cutter, needle positioner and single stitch. That is what is needed for this machine to be computerized minus the thread cutter. The machine comes with a new 14' table. The Compuquilter system comes with all the designs that the system comes with when bought new. This is a wonderful system and has allowed me to do some pretty neat quilting. Your imagination is your only limit with this system. The system comes with the latest update that S & D Stitches offers. We are asking ( APQS Ultimate I & Compuquilter System) $21.000 or best offer for our Computerized Quilting System. This is a great way to start a computerized venture without spending your childs college funds. Transportation and shipping are the responsibilty of the buyer and installation/training is negotiable per the seller. Both the Compuquilter & Ultimate I can be purchased separately or as one. The Compuquilter alone will be sold for $12,500 and that wiil include installation/training within 250 mile of Sacramento, Ca. Outside the 250 mile will be determined by both parties. We can be reached at: apqsqm@yahoo.com. apqsqm. :D
zeke

Return to Welcome to Our Long Arm Discussion Forum